Minggu, 21 Maret 2010

Jadi Fantasi Seks Mischa, Asmirandah film

Mischa Chandrawinata expressed a desire Asmirandah. According Andah (Asmirandah friendly greeting), it was only natural.

"How so, enggak's problem for me. Many people are amazed kok, like me, and I think that's a natural. Because if people like it, enggak meant to have. So we're still good friends," said the Legal Andah, some time ago.

According Andah, Nadine Chandrawinata's brother has ever openly admitted ngefans weight. Dara was born October 5, 1989 did not dare wish Mischa really like her and are interested in making a girlfriend.

"Well enggak know. Nah lah, I want enggak wish. Right now I have not had a girlfriend because not only kepikiran. Moreover, I was more focused with my career," explains owner Zantman Asmirandah name.

This Dutch-blooded woman later chestnut has a boyfriend who is not from the artist. He would rather have a chaperone different professions.

"I should not think the same artist. Because if you are both a profession, we enggak see the world differently. We see ourselves as just. It's better to different professions. It must be more exciting and can co-exist," he said

Recent Post

Total Tayangan Halaman