Jumat, 11 Desember 2009

Tiger woods texts messages, emails to Rachel Uchitel & Holly Sampson Tiger

Holly Sampson Calls Tiger Woods 'Whitest Black Boy I Know' - On Naughty America
December 11: Tiger woods texts messages, emails to Rachel Uchitel & Holly Sampson Tiger Woods Video. Tiger Woods saga is not coming to end. With each passing day salacious reports are surfacing giving a new twist to the controversy. A new e-mail shows Tiger’s feelings towards his wife.An anguished e-mail is doing the rounds in which Tiger writes about his wife. A month ago this bombshell e-mail was posted to then-secret lover Rachel Uchitel by the golf champion.
On November 9, he wrote Uchitel: "I finally found someone that I connect with, omeone I have never found like this. Not even at home."The e-mail is in the possession of In Touch magazine."Why didn't we find each other years ago," he gushed.Spilling more beans, the magazine writes quoting the post that the golfer was so desperate to establish relation with his first alleged mistress that despite her making request that he shouldn’t conduct the relationship via computer.

But Tiger wrote back: "You don't have to answer that e-mail. I just want you to know what's going on inside me."

The controversy has soured relation with his wife Elin Nordegren. Newspapers reported that the distraught Elin is very upset with all this.

"She lives a very isolated life," the magazine was told by a neighbor who is close to the disgraced golfer.

Emails to Rachel Uchitel

Tiger Woods email: "I know it's brutal on you that you can't be with me all the time. I get it. It f---ing kills me, too. I finally found someone I connect with, someone I have never found like this. Not even at home. You want someone to witness your life. I want you to lay next to me, lay on me or wherever you want to lay. F--k. Why didn't we find each other year's ago. We wouldn't be having this conversation. Never thought I would care and be as emotional as I am with you. You bring a side of me I never thought existed both good and bad. I don't like feeling so vulnerable. It bothers me a lot. I'm much tougher than this."

Recent Post

Total Tayangan Halaman