Selasa, 24 Agustus 2010

Sandra Dewi dan Jeremy Calvin

Singer Dewi Sandra was so intrigued by a figure of a young boy who expertly play the guitar just like her ex-husband, Glenn Fredly. Who's that guy?

Jeremy Calvin was a boy 19 years that made Goddess stunned. Calvin singer newcomers a record company with Dewi.

"When I listened to the demo the first time. I thought, ya boy how old is she? Can play the guitar himself, make his own songs. Waaa, I'm really stunned," the story of 'singer' Kapanlagi Say I Love You 'fill it when found after the event' Inbox ' Penta Studio, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, Tuesday (24/08/2010).

With the presence of Calvin in the world of music, Dewi then feel encouraged to be like the owner of the album 'Forever' it. "This competition from junior to senior. But this fair competition," he explained.

Goddess hoped someday he could collaborate with Calvin. So also with the guy's teeth wired. He'd love to duet with former presenter of the Indonesian Idol.

"What I appreciate most is her original one. Calvin was also arranges my songs. I was really amazed," said Dewi.
Sandra Dewi dan Jeremy Calvin

Recent Post

Total Tayangan Halaman