Rabu, 25 Agustus 2010

Yuni Shara Tanpa Rafi Ahmad

Lebaran this time Yuni Shara will pass without Raffi Ahmad Crossfade. Taio no home Raffi fest. Similarly, Raffi."Oh my there are plans to house baseball Raffi, not yet, because every year the tradition to see the same mama. If used only could nemenin Yanti, if now nemenin mama as well," said Yuni encountered in Studio Penta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, Tuesday ( 08/24/2010).

Lebaran the usual tradition of Yuni and his extended family is the Id prayer, then sungkem with parents."The tradition of the same from year to year. Usually the kids sungkem to me first, then my mama. Continue our relationship. We usually Gather at home Yanti. Last year was also at home Yanti," he explained.Yuni did not want to explain why Raffi did not participate in the event a big family gathering. "This year he's a lot of time nemenin me. Often I am the same with my iftar Yanti," said Yuni.Yuni Shara Tanpa Raffi Ahmad

Recent Post

Total Tayangan Halaman